ForeSights: Body Spray Machines - A new way to apply sunscreen, skincare, insect repellent, and more
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
ForeSights: Body Spray Machines-A new way to apply sunscreen, skincare, insect repellent, and more
Body spray machines are a new, efficacious, and touch-free way to apply sunscreen, suncare products, and insect repellent.
A fixture within the indoor tanning industry used to apply sunless tanning products, body spray machines are expanding into new applications for body protective products like sunscreen, skin lotion, and insect repellent.
- Body spray machines can apply sunscreen over the whole body in just 10 seconds, offering more complete coverage in significantly less time than hand application.
- It is estimated that only about one third of consumers apply sunscreen correctly, a factor which may be fueling increases in skin cancer rates.
- Melanoma rates doubled in the US between 1982 and 2011 and are also rising globally. Melanoma is the deadliest type of skin cancer.
- Body spray machines may also be an effective way to dispense insect repellent to guard against insect-borne diseases like Lyme disease.
- Lyme disease is transmitted by ticks and can affect up to 40% of patients with lingering, debilitating symptoms like swollen joints and severe fatigue, even after treatment.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Body spray machine, indoor tanning, sunscreen, skincare lotion, insect repellent, Lyme disease, spray tan, tanning mist, SnappyScreen, skin cancer, melanoma, sun exposure, sunburn, ticks, severe fatigue, DEET, insect bites, social media, Facebook, anti-aging, selfie, visual culture, plastic, pollution, hotels, spa
American Academy of Dermatology
Holiday Inn Express