ForeSights: Body Spray Machines-A new way to apply sunscreen, skincare, insect repellent, and more
Body spray machines are a new, efficacious, and touch-free way to apply sunscreen, suncare products, and insect repellent.
A fixture within the indoor tanning industry used to apply sunless tanning products, body spray machines are expanding into new applications for body protective products like sunscreen, skin lotion, and insect repellent.
- Body spray machines can apply sunscreen over the whole body in just 10 seconds, offering more complete coverage in significantly less time than hand application.
- It is estimated that only about one third of consumers apply sunscreen correctly, a factor which may be fueling increases in skin cancer rates.
- Melanoma rates doubled in the US between 1982 and 2011 and are also rising globally. Melanoma is the deadliest type of skin cancer.
- Body spray machines may also be an effective way to dispense insect repellent to guard against insect-borne diseases like Lyme disease.
- Lyme disease is transmitted by ticks and can affect up to 40% of patients with lingering, debilitating symptoms like swollen joints and severe fatigue, even after treatment.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
American Academy of Dermatology
Holiday Inn Express
Body spray machine, indoor tanning, sunscreen, skincare lotion, insect repellent, Lyme disease, spray tan, tanning mist, SnappyScreen, skin cancer, melanoma, sun exposure, sunburn, ticks, severe fatigue, DEET, insect bites, social media, Facebook, anti-aging, selfie, visual culture, plastic, pollution, hotels, spa
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"