Fragrances in Scandinavia
Fragrances in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Scandinavia fragrances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The fragrances market consists of the retail sale of female fragrances, male fragrances and unisex fragrances. The female fragrances segment consists of mass female fragrances and premium female fragrances. The male fragrances segment consists of mass male fragrances and premium male fragrances. The unisex fragrances segment consists of mass unisex fragrances and premium unisex fragrances. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Scandinavian fragrances market had total revenues of USD 538.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 12.5 million units in 2017.
- The Nordic countries, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, are among the wealthiest countries in the world, despite their relatively small populations.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fragrances market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fragrances market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia fragrances market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia fragrances market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia fragrances market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Scandinavia's fragrances market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 6
Market definition 6
Market analysis 6
Market Data 7
Market value 7
Market Segmentation 8
Geography segmentation 8
Market distribution 9
Market Outlook 10
Market value forecast 10
Five Forces Analysis 11
Buyer power 13
Supplier power 14
New entrants 15
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
adidas AG 19
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH 22
NIKE Inc 23
Stadium Sweden AB 27
Industry associations 29
Related MarketLine research 29
About MarketLine 30
List of Tables
Table 1: Scandinavia sports equipment market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Scandinavia sports equipment market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Scandinavia sports equipment market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Scandinavia sports equipment market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: adidas AG: key facts
Table 6: adidas AG: key financials (USD )
Table 7: adidas AG: key financials (EUR)
Table 8: adidas AG: key financial ratios
Table 9: IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH: key facts
Table 10: NIKE Inc: key facts
Table 11: NIKE Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 12: NIKE Inc: key financial ratios
Table 13: Stadium Sweden AB: key facts
List of Figures
Figure 1: Scandinavia sports equipment market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Scandinavia sports equipment market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Scandinavia sports equipment market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Scandinavia sports equipment market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the sports equipment market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the sports equipment market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the sports equipment market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the sports equipment market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the sports equipment market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the sports equipment market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 11: adidas AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: adidas AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: NIKE Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: NIKE Inc: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA
Consumer Packaged Goods, Personal Care, Fragrances, MarketLine, Scandinavia
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"