Fragrances in Turkey
Fragrances in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey fragrances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The fragrances market consists of the retail sale of female fragrances, male fragrances and unisex fragrances. The female fragrances segment consists of mass female fragrances and premium female fragrances. The male fragrances segment consists of mass male fragrances and premium male fragrances. The unisex fragrances segment consists of mass unisex fragrances and premium unisex fragrances. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Turkish fragrances market had total revenues of USD 274.8m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 13.3 million units in 2017.
- During the review period, the country's stable economy, a large young population and the growing acceptance of grooming culture helped the market to grow at a strong rate.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fragrances market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fragrances market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey fragrances market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Turkey fragrances market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Turkey fragrances market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Turkey's fragrances market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Avon Products, Inc. 22
Hunca Kozmetik Sanayii AS 25
Oriflame Holding AG 26
Revlon, Inc. 29
Macroeconomic Indicators 32
Country data 32
Industry associations 35
Related MarketLine research 35
About MarketLine 36
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey fragrances market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Turkey fragrances market volume: million units, 2013-17
Table 3: Turkey fragrances market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Turkey fragrances market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Turkey fragrances market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Turkey fragrances market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Turkey fragrances market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Turkey fragrances market volume forecast: million units, 2017-22
Table 9: Avon Products, Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Avon Products, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Avon Products, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 12: Hunca Kozmetik Sanayii AS: key facts
Table 13: Oriflame Holding AG: key facts
Table 14: Oriflame Holding AG: key financials (USD )
Table 15: Oriflame Holding AG: key financials (EUR)
Table 16: Oriflame Holding AG: key financial ratios
Table 17: Revlon, Inc.: key facts
Table 18: Revlon, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 19: Revlon, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 20: Turkey size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 21: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 22: Turkey gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 23: Turkey inflation, 2013-17
Table 24: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 25: Turkey exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey fragrances market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Turkey fragrances market volume: million units, 2013-17
Figure 3: Turkey fragrances market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Turkey fragrances market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Turkey fragrances market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Turkey fragrances market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Turkey fragrances market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Turkey fragrances market volume forecast: million units, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the fragrances market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the fragrances market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the fragrances market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the fragrances market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the fragrances market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the fragrances market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 15: Avon Products, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Avon Products, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Oriflame Holding AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Oriflame Holding AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 19: Revlon, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 20: Revlon, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Avon Products, Inc.
Hunca Kozmetik Sanayii AS
Oriflame Holding AG
Consumer Packaged Goods, Personal Care, Fragrances, MarketLine, Turkey
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"