McBride plc (MCB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
McBride plc (MCB)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
McBride plc (McBride) is a provider of private label household and personal care products. The product portfolio of the company comprises personal care products, including baby care, bath care, deodorants, hair care, skin care, men's ranges, and oral care; and household cleaning products, including dish-washing, textile washing, and air care. It markets these products under Limelite, Surcare, Avea and Gentelle brands. The company also develops and manufactures products for the retailers and brand owners. It operates two manufacturing units of dishwashing tablets in Luxembourg and the UK. The company has operations in the UK, European and Asian countries. McBride is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
McBride plc Key Recent Developments
May 27,2018: McBride reveals plans to close Hull factory with loss of 117 jobs
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
McBride plc-Key Facts 5
McBride plc-Key Employees 6
McBride plc-Key Employee Biographies 7
McBride plc-Major Products and Services 8
McBride plc-History 10
McBride plc-Company Statement 12
McBride plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
McBride plc-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Household 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Personal Care and Aerosis 17
McBride plc-Corporate Strategy 18
McBride plc-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
McBride plc-Strengths 19
McBride plc-Weaknesses 20
McBride plc-Opportunities 21
McBride plc-Threats 22
McBride plc-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Figure
List of Figures
McBride plc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
McBride plc, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
McBride plc, Key Facts 5
McBride plc, Key Employees 6
McBride plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
McBride plc, Major Products and Services 8
McBride plc, History 10
McBride plc, Other Locations 14
McBride plc, Subsidiaries 14
McBride plc, Key Competitors 23
McBride plc, Ratios based on current share price 24
McBride plc, Annual Ratios 25
McBride plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
McBride plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
McBride plc, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
McBride plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
The Procter & Gamble Co
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
IWP International plc
Intradevco Industrial S.A.
Henkel AG & Co KGaA
E.g.l. Homecare Ltd