Success Case Study: Harry's Shaving Razor-The shaving start-up taking on Gillette with its affordable, yet stylish razor subscription service
"Success Case Study: Harry's Shaving Razor", is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of Harry's platform, the company's convenient razor subscription service. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Harry's, a male grooming start-up, targets the everyday man with its simple, inexpensive razor service-new to the UK. Harry's successfully takes on dominant market leaders with an easy-to-use razor subscription service, addressing the common burdens associated with shaving. Delivering a clear message to mainstream males, the service provides reasonably-priced sophistication and simplicity.
- Develop an easy-to-use service which softens social anxieties associated with being an everyday consumer, such as time scarcity.
- Simplify both the product and manufacturing process to leverage affordability, helping to shift brand loyalty.
- Target younger, tech-savvy consumers by adopting a stylish online platform and use social media/video sharing to power marketing campaigns. Use disruptive language and techniques to increase consumer interaction.
- Take the time to identify and understand your consumer base. This includes meeting their personal interests and supporting causes that reflect these, such as charitable organizations.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Success, failure, CPG, FMCG, innovation, demographics, fashionable, experimentation, affordable, convenience, millennials, value, next-generation shopping, simplicity
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"