Success Case Study: SK-II's "Change Destiny" Campaign - Campaigning against social stigma to establish a stronger bond with women
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Success Case Study: SK-II's "Change Destiny" Campaign-Campaigning against social stigma to establish a stronger bond with women
"Success Case Study: SK-II's "Change Destiny" Campaign", is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of SK-II in China. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
SK-II launched the "Change Destiny" campaign in China in April 2016, supporting women's empowerment by standing up for women who are under social pressure to forgo their dreams and get married by the time they are 25 years old. The campaign resonated well with consumers, and helped the brand increase sales by over 50% in the nine months following its launch.
- Research various social concerns in a country and carry out innovative campaigns that are in line with social causes.
- Investigate the spending power of various consumers and cater to the right group.
- Capitalize on the demand for premium products that offer authenticity/genuineness or high-quality ingredients.
- Recruit celebrity ambassadors with whom consumers can connect.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Campaign, female empowerment, social cause, premiumization, rising disposable incomes, social media, celebrity endorsements