Boardriders, Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Boardriders, Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Boardriders, Inc. (Boardriders), formerly Quiksilver Inc, is an outdoor lifestyle company that designs, develops and distributes apparel, footwear and accessories and related products. It offers products under brands, namely, Roxy, and DC. The company product portfolio includes shirts, t-shirts, walkshorts, jackets, pants, fleece, hats, snowboard wear, eyewear, wetsuits, watches, backpacks, swimwear, footwear, snowboard boots, performance skateboard shoes and sandals. Boardriders offers products under various brand names including Quiksilver, Roxy, Billabong, DC, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper and Xcel. It markets products through online websites including www.rvca.com, eu.elementbrand.com, www.vonzipper.com, www.quiksilver.com, us.billabong.com, www.roxy.co.za, www.dcshoes.com and www.xcelwetsuits.com. The company's operations are spread across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. Boardriders is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Boardriders, Inc-Key Facts 5
Boardriders, Inc-Major Products and Services 6
Boardriders, Inc-History 8
Boardriders, Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Boardriders, Inc-Business Description 12
Boardriders, Inc-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Boardriders, Inc-Strengths 13
Boardriders, Inc-Weaknesses 14
Boardriders, Inc-Opportunities 15
Boardriders, Inc-Threats 16
Boardriders, Inc-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Table
List of Tables
Boardriders, Inc, Key Facts 5
Boardriders, Inc, Major Products and Services 6
Boardriders, Inc, History 8
Boardriders, Inc, Subsidiaries 10
Boardriders, Inc, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Boardriders, Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Reebok International Ltd.
Hurley International LLC
Billabong International Limited