Global Duty Free Retailing, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
The "Global Duty Free Retailing, 2017-2022", report published by GlobalData, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for duty retail sales globally
The global duty free market grew at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2012-2017 and registered sales of USD52.9 billion in 2017. Sales are expected to grow at an increased CAGR of 7.1% during 2017-2022 to reach USD74.7 billion by 2022. APAC is expected to remain both the largest and fastest-growing region for duty free sales growth over the forecast period. Overall global duty free sales growth over the next five years can be attributed to the growth in the APAC market, especially in the emerging economies such as India, China, and South Korea.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2022 by categories, including clothing, footwear, jewelry, watches and accessories, and luggage and leather goods
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors
- Duty free retail sales and fastest-growing markets for duty free channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates globally
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major duty free operators and their duty free sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
- Global duty free sales to reach USD74.7 billion by 2022
- South Korea to retain its position as the largest duty free market through to 2022
- Personal care is both the largest and fastest-growing product category in duty free sales
- New store openings and renovations fuel duty free sales growth.
Reasons to buy
Get immediate access to-
- Reliable duty free retail sales data globally for 2017 with forecasts for 2022 with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk-Explore an in-depth analysis of duty free retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories and develop growth plans
- Learn from duty free retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the duty free retail landscape
- Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major duty free retailers, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each.
Table of Contents
Key Retail Innovations
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Lotte Duty Free
The Shilla Duty free
China Duty Free Group
Dubai Duty Free
King Power International (Thailand)
Aelia Group (LS Travel Retail)
Ever Rich Group
Global, Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA, Middle East & Africa duty free retail, duty free retail innovation, market dynamics, innovative retailers, largest& fastest growing markets,International arrivals, major fashion duty free retailers, market share, revenue, recent key events, clothing, footwear, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, travel, tourism, arrivals, travel retail, airport retailing
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"