Sams West Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Sam's West Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sam's West, Inc. (Sam's Club), is a subsidiary of Walmart Inc, operates members-only warehouses that offers food and non-food products through business, business plus, savings, savings plus membership options. It provides services through digital retail and merchandise transactions. Sam's Club offerings include apparel and shoes, appliances, auto and tires, baby, books, child care and schools, cigarettes and tobacco, computers, concession needs, construction and repair, contact lenses, convenience stores, electronics and computers, furniture, gift cards, grocery, home improvement, hotel and hospitality, in clubs, janitorial and cleaning, jewelry, flowers and gifts, movies and TV, new items, office, outdoor and patio, pet care, pharmacy, health and beauty, photo, restaurant supplies, seasonal and occasions, sports and fitness, toys and video games and vending machines. The company provides small business services and related products, including health care plans, legal solutions, payroll services, merchant payment processing, and travel booking. The company serves through owned, operated and third-party leased warehouses and distribution facilities. It caters to retail, industrial and commercial customers in the US and Puerto Rico. Sam's Club is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the US.
Sam's West Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 20,2018: Walmart's Senior VP and Chief Marketing Officer Tony Rogers to be Sam's Club Chief Member Officer
Apr 13,2018: SWEPCO Announces Louisiana Settlement Supporting Wind Catcher Energy Connection
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Sam's West Inc-Key Facts 5
Sam's West Inc-Key Employees 6
Sam's West Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
Sam's West Inc-Major Products and Services 8
Sam's West Inc-History 10
Sam's West Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Sam's West Inc-Business Description 14
Sam's West Inc-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Sam's West Inc-Strengths 15
Sam's West Inc-Weaknesses 16
Sam's West Inc-Opportunities 17
Sam's West Inc-Threats 18
Sam's West Inc-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 20
Apr 13, 2018: SWEPCO Announces Louisiana Settlement Supporting Wind Catcher Energy Connection 20
Section 4-Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List Of Table
List of Tables
Sam's West Inc, Key Facts 5
Sam's West Inc, Key Employees 6
Sam's West Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Sam's West Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Sam's West Inc, History 10
Sam's West Inc, Key Competitors 19
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Sam's West Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Costco Wholesale Corporation
Sears Holdings Corporation
BJ's Wholesale Club Inc
Big Lots, Inc.
Dollar General Corporation
Dollar Tree Inc