Application Software Scorecard-Thematic Research
The application software sector is undergoing profound and rapid transformation, driven by the emergence of the cloud as the default platform for new software products, the shift to mobile devices and away from the traditional screen, mouse, and keyboard interface, and the ease with which advanced functionality like artificial intelligence (AI) or augmented reality (AR) can now be incorporated into application software. All of the leading independent software vendors (ISVs) are well into their transition to the delivery of their applications as a service while many small and mid-sized ISVs lag dangerously behind. The mid-market is ripe for disruption by innovative, cloud-native start-ups.
Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries. This Application Software Scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the application software industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their industry landscape.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 60 biggest themes driving growth in the tech, media and telecom sectors.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last four years.
- It looks at major technology, macro-economic, and regulatory themes impacting application software companies.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This Application Software Scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the application software industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their industry landscape.
Table of Contents
Theme map 3
Sector performance 4
Company performance 4
Technology themes 5
Macro-economic themes 9
SECTOR SCORECARD: APPLICATION SOFTWARE COMPANIES 10
Who's who 10
Thematic screen 11
Valuation screen 12
Risk screen 13
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 14
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Cadence Design Sys
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"