Brooks Automation Inc (BRKS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Brooks Automation Inc (BRKS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Brooks Automation Inc (Brooks), is a provider of automation and cryogenic solutions for semiconductor capital equipment market and sample management market for life sciences. The company's portfolio encompasses wafer carrier clean and reticle storage systems, vacuum and atmospheric robots, vacuum and atmospheric wafer handling systems, cryogenic vacuum pumps and chillers, automated cold storage systems, and consumables and instruments. Brooks Automation also offers a comprehensive suite of informatics for planning, data management, virtualization, and visualization of sample collections, scheduling laboratory work flow, sampling inventory and logistics, monitoring environmental and temperature, and management of clinical trial and consent. The company's service offerings include component exchange, repair, and upgrades. It operates in Europe, and Asia, and the UK. Brooks Automation is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, the US.
Brooks Automation Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: Brooks Automation reports results of fiscal third quarter of 2018, ended June 30, 2018
May 21,2018: Cleveland Clinic and Brooks Automation Announce New Biobanking Facility
May 01,2018: Brooks Automation Reports Results Of Fiscal Second Quarter Of 2018, Ended March 31, 2018
May 01,2018: Brooks Automation Reports Results of Fiscal Second Quarter of 2018, Ended March 31, 2018[TOPC : Brooks Automation Inc-Technology and Communications]
Feb 01,2018: Brooks Automation reports results of fiscal first quarter of 2018, ended December 31, 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Brooks Automation Inc-Key Facts 6
Brooks Automation Inc-Key Employees 7
Brooks Automation Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Brooks Automation Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Brooks Automation Inc-History 10
Brooks Automation Inc-Company Statement 12
Brooks Automation Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Brooks Automation Inc-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Brooks Life Science Systems 18
Business Segment: Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group 18
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific 18
Geographical Segment: Europe 19
Geographical Segment: North America 19
Brooks Automation Inc-Corporate Strategy 20
Brooks Automation Inc-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Brooks Automation Inc-Strengths 21
Brooks Automation Inc-Weaknesses 22
Brooks Automation Inc-Opportunities 23
Brooks Automation Inc-Threats 24
Brooks Automation Inc-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Brooks Automation Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Aug 06, 2018: Brooks Automation reports results of fiscal third quarter of 2018, ended June 30, 2018 34
Aug 06, 2018: Brooks Automation reports results of fiscal third quarter of 2018, ended June 30, 2018 36
Aug 06, 2018: Brooks Automation reports results of fiscal third quarter of 2018, ended June 30, 2018 38
Aug 06, 2018: Brooks Automation reports results of fiscal third quarter of 2018, ended June 30, 2018 40
May 21, 2018: Cleveland Clinic and Brooks Automation Announce New Biobanking Facility 42
May 01, 2018: Brooks Automation Reports Results Of Fiscal Second Quarter Of 2018, Ended March 31, 2018 43
May 01, 2018: Brooks Automation Reports Results of Fiscal Second Quarter of 2018, Ended March 31, 2018[TOPC : Brooks Automation Inc-Technology and Communications] 45
Feb 01, 2018: Brooks Automation reports results of fiscal first quarter of 2018, ended December 31, 2017 47
Nov 09, 2017: Brooks Automation reports fourth quarter results of fiscal year ended September 30, 2017 48
Aug 02, 2017: Brooks Automation reports results for the fiscal third quarter of 2017, ended June 30, 2017 50
Section 5-Appendix 52
Ratio Definitions 52
About GlobalData 56
Contact Us 56
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Brooks Automation Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
Brooks Automation Inc, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Brooks Automation Inc, Key Facts 6
Brooks Automation Inc, Key Employees 7
Brooks Automation Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Brooks Automation Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Brooks Automation Inc, History 10
Brooks Automation Inc, Other Locations 15
Brooks Automation Inc, Subsidiaries 15
Brooks Automation Inc, Key Competitors 25
Brooks Automation Inc, Ratios based on current share price 26
Brooks Automation Inc, Annual Ratios 27
Brooks Automation Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Brooks Automation Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Brooks Automation Inc, Interim Ratios 31
Brooks Automation Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 52
Capital Market Ratios 52
Equity Ratios 53
Profitability Ratios 53
Cost Ratios 54
Liquidity Ratios 54
Leverage Ratios 55
Efficiency Ratios 55
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Brooks Automation Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc