Business Connexion Group Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Business Connexion Group Limited-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Business Connexion Group Limited (BCX), a subsidiary of Telkom Group, provides information and communication technology (ICT) solutions. The company offers enterprise solutions, application solutions, IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, voice communication related services, broadband ISP and VAS related solutions, mobility services and data solutions. It also offers data center services, cloud solutions, enterprise resource planning and software services, IT management services, networking and communications, hardware platforms, business consulting specialized solutions and training services. BCX serves to financial, mining, oil and gas, retail, manufacturing, commerce, health and public sectors. The company has business presence in South Africa, Namibia, Nigeria, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, the UK and the UAE. BCX is headquartered in Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Business Connexion Group Limited-Key Facts 5
Business Connexion Group Limited-Key Employees 6
Business Connexion Group Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
Business Connexion Group Limited-Major Products and Services 9
Business Connexion Group Limited-History 10
Business Connexion Group Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Business Connexion Group Limited-Business Description 16
Business Connexion Group Limited-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Business Connexion Group Limited-Strengths 17
Business Connexion Group Limited-Weaknesses 18
Business Connexion Group Limited-Opportunities 19
Business Connexion Group Limited-Threats 20
Business Connexion Group Limited-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List Of Figure
List Of Table
List of Tables
Business Connexion Group Limited, Key Facts 5
Business Connexion Group Limited, Key Employees 6
Business Connexion Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Business Connexion Group Limited, Major Products and Services 9
Business Connexion Group Limited, History 10
Business Connexion Group Limited, Other Locations 13
Business Connexion Group Limited, Subsidiaries 13
Business Connexion Group Limited, Key Competitors 21
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Business Connexion Group Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Stellar Capital Partners Ltd
SecureData Holdings Limited
Dimension Data Holdings Plc
Datacentrix Holdings Ltd
Bytes Technology Group Ltd