Case Study: Woodside Energy - Internet of Things (IoT): Learnings from the use of Woodside Energy - Internet of Things (IoT)
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Case Study: Woodside Energy-Internet of Things (IoT): Learning's from the use of Woodside Energy-Internet of Things (IoT)
"Case Study: Woodside Energy-Internet of Things (IoT)", a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of a IBM Watson technology and cognitive computing tools within the enterprise.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client's business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the company's future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Woodside Energy , identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using 'Internet of Things '.
- The report drives special focus on Woodside Energy's deployment of IBM Watson technology and cognitive computing tools and the benefits the company realized following the technology's deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Deployment Process & Challenges
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Woodside Energy, Internet of Things (IoT), IBM Watson Discovery, IBM Watson, IBM Watson technology, IBM Application Program Interface, cognitive computing tools