Case Study: Woodside Energy-Internet of Things (IoT): Learning's from the use of Woodside Energy-Internet of Things (IoT)
"Case Study: Woodside Energy-Internet of Things (IoT)", a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of a IBM Watson technology and cognitive computing tools within the enterprise.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client's business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the company's future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Woodside Energy , identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using 'Internet of Things '.
- The report drives special focus on Woodside Energy's deployment of IBM Watson technology and cognitive computing tools and the benefits the company realized following the technology's deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Table of Contents
Deployment Process & Challenges
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Woodside Energy, Internet of Things (IoT), IBM Watson Discovery, IBM Watson, IBM Watson technology, IBM Application Program Interface, cognitive computing tools
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"