CDK Global Inc (CDK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
CDK Global Inc (CDK)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CDK Global Inc (CDK) is a technology company that provides integrated technology and digital marketing solutions for automotive retailers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The company offers solutions that automate and integrate the vehicle buying process comprising acquisition, advertising, insurance, financing, sale, parts supply, maintenance and repair. It also markets and supplies its solutions to OEMs and retailers of heavy trucks, agricultural equipment, construction equipment, motorcycles, marine vehicles and recreational vehicles. The company conducts its operations, sales and services through subsidiaries and offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, North America and the Middle-East. CDK is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the US.
CDK Global Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: CDK Global releases Q4 and fiscal 2018 financial results
Jul 18,2018: Layoffs based on employee performance: CDK Global
Jun 25,2018: Dan Flynn Joins Women in Automotive Advisory Board
Nov 01,2017: CDK Global appoints Daniel P. Flynn as president, CDK North America
Jun 27,2017: Joe Tautges appointed chief financial officer for CDK Global
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
CDK Global Inc-Key Facts 6
CDK Global Inc-Key Employees 7
CDK Global Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
CDK Global Inc-Major Products and Services 9
CDK Global Inc-History 10
CDK Global Inc-Company Statement 12
CDK Global Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
CDK Global Inc-Business Description 16
Business Segment: ANA 16
Business Segment: CDKI 16
Business Segment: RSNA 16
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Canada 17
Geographical Segment: Europe 17
Geographical Segment: Other 17
Geographical Segment: The US 17
CDK Global Inc-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
CDK Global Inc-Strengths 18
CDK Global Inc-Weaknesses 19
CDK Global Inc-Opportunities 20
CDK Global Inc-Threats 21
CDK Global Inc-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Jun 25, 2018: Dan Flynn Joins Women in Automotive Advisory Board 30
Nov 01, 2017: CDK Global appoints Daniel P. Flynn as president, CDK North America 31
Jun 27, 2017: Joe Tautges appointed chief financial officer for CDK Global 32
Jun 21, 2017: Amy Byrne joins CDK Global as chief human resources officer 33
Jun 21, 2017: CDK Global appoints new executive vice president and chief human resources officer 34
May 25, 2017: CDK Global announces CFO transition 35
Section 5-Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Figure
List of Figures
CDK Global Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
CDK Global Inc, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
CDK Global Inc, Key Facts 6
CDK Global Inc, Key Employees 7
CDK Global Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
CDK Global Inc, Major Products and Services 9
CDK Global Inc, History 10
CDK Global Inc, Subsidiaries 14
CDK Global Inc, Key Competitors 22
CDK Global Inc, Ratios based on current share price 23
CDK Global Inc, Annual Ratios 24
CDK Global Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
CDK Global Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
CDK Global Inc, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
CDK Global Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
PBS Systems Inc