Harmonic Inc (HLIT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Harmonic Inc (HLIT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Harmonic Inc (Harmonic) develops and sells video delivery software, products, system solutions and services. The company offers video processing, cable access, multiscreen delivery, contribution and distribution, cloud-media computing, and playout and storage solutions. It also provides consulting, educational services, implementation and maintenance services. The company serves to cable operators, satellite and telecommunications Pay-TV service providers, and media and broadcasting companies through direct sales force, independent resellers and system integrators. It delivers video business infrastructure solutions through shipment of products, software licenses or as SaaS subscriptions. The company has business presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Harmonic is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Harmonic Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 30,2018: Harmonic reports Q2 2018 results
Mar 01,2018: Harmonic reports Q4 and fiscal 2017 results
Feb 13,2018: Harmonic Appoints David Krall to its Board of Directors
Jun 07,2017: Harmonic appoints Sanjay Kalra as chief financial officer
Jun 06,2017: Harmonic appoints new CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Harmonic Inc - Key Facts 6
Harmonic Inc - Key Employees 7
Harmonic Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Harmonic Inc - Major Products and Services 9
Harmonic Inc - History 10
Harmonic Inc - Company Statement 15
Harmonic Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 - Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Harmonic Inc - Business Description 21
Business Segment: Cable Edge 21
Business Segment: Video 21
Geographical Segment: Americas 22
Geographical Segment: APAC 22
Geographical Segment: EMEA 22
Harmonic Inc - Corporate Strategy 23
Harmonic Inc - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
Harmonic Inc - Strengths 24
Harmonic Inc - Weaknesses 25
Harmonic Inc - Opportunities 26
Harmonic Inc - Threats 27
Harmonic Inc - Key Competitors 28
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 36
Feb 13, 2018: Harmonic Appoints David Krall to its Board of Directors 36
Jun 07, 2017: Harmonic appoints Sanjay Kalra as chief financial officer 37
Jun 06, 2017: Harmonic appoints new CFO 38
May 01, 2017: Harmonic announces Q1 2017 results 39
Feb 28, 2017: Harmonic reports higher loss for Q4, provides outlook for Q1 41
Section 5 - Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Harmonic Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 33
Harmonic Inc, Ratio Charts 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
Harmonic Inc, Key Facts 6
Harmonic Inc, Key Employees 7
Harmonic Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Harmonic Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Harmonic Inc, History 10
Harmonic Inc, Other Locations 17
Harmonic Inc, Subsidiaries 18
Harmonic Inc, Affiliate 19
Harmonic Inc, Key Competitors 28
Harmonic Inc, Ratios based on current share price 29
Harmonic Inc, Annual Ratios 30
Harmonic Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Harmonic Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Harmonic Inc, Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Harmonic Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Imagine Communications Corp
EVS Broadcast Equipment SA
EVERTZ MICROSYSTEMS LTD
Elemental Technologies, Inc.
Cisco Systems Inc
Casa Systems Inc
ARRIS Group Inc