Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (9432)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT) is a provider of telecommunication services to the information and communication technology (ICT) market. It offers fixed and mobile voice related services, IP/packet communications services, sales of telecommunications equipment, system integration and other telecommunications-related services. The company's service portfolio includes intra-prefectural and inter-prefectural communications services, international communications services, mobile telephone services, related ancillary services and network system services. NTT caters its services to corporate enterprises and household customers. The company operates through its subsidiaries in the Americas, Europe, Middle East Africa and Asia Pacific. NTT is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2018: Nippon Telegraph and Telephone reports results for Q1 FY2018
Aug 01,2018: Appointment of chief digital officers for NTT
Aug 01,2018: Nippon Telegraph and Telephone appoints chief digital officers
Jul 25,2018: NTT Communications announces changes in CEO of Gyron Internet
Jun 27,2018: NTT Communications receives best NFV/SDN implementation and most innovative IoT Project
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Key Facts 6
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Key Employees 7
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Major Products and Services 9
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-History 10
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Company Statement 19
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Joint Venture 21
Section 2-Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Business Description 23
Business Segment: Data Communications 23
Key Strategies 23
Business Segment: Long Distance and International communications 23
Business Segment: Mobile communications 24
Key Stats 24
Business Segment: Other Business 24
Business Segment: Regional Communications 24
Key Stats 25
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Corporate Strategy 26
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-SWOT Analysis 27
SWOT Analysis-Overview 27
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Strengths 27
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Weaknesses 28
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Opportunities 29
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Threats 30
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp-Key Competitors 31
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 33
Performance Chart 36
Financial Performance 36
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 37
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 38
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Recent Deals Summary 39
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 40
Aug 01, 2018: Appointment of chief digital officers for NTT 40
May 30, 2018: NTT Group Brings Top Leadership and Award-Winning Teams to SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 41
Oct 05, 2017: NTT: Completion of Moga solar photovoltaic power station in the forest of the Oshu 42
Aug 03, 2017: NTT DATA Q1 net income increases 43
Feb 10, 2017: NTT Communications nine month net income increases 44
Section 5-Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Figures
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 36
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Ratio Charts 38
List of Tables
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Key Facts 6
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Key Employees 7
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Major Products and Services 9
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, History 10
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Subsidiaries 20
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Joint Venture 21
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Key Competitors 31
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Ratios based on current share price 32
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Annual Ratios 33
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 34
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 35
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Interim Ratios 37
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, Recent Deals Summary 39
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
SoftBank Group Corp
Deutsche Telekom AG
BT Group Plc
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"