RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCM) is a business and technology solutions provider. It offers engineering and information technology services aimed at maximizing operational efficiency for customers. The company provides engineering, procurement and construction management, engineering analysis, technical support and technical writing services. It also offers enterprise business solutions, infrastructure solutions, application services, competitive advantage and productivity solutions, and life sciences solutions. RCM specializes in provision of health care services to major health care institutions and educational facilities. The company serves several commercial and government customers from the aerospace/defense, energy, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, distribution and technology sectors. The company and its subsidiaries operate in the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada. RCM is headquartered in Pennsauken, New Jersey, the US.
RCM Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: RCM Technologies posts financial results for Q2 2018
May 09,2018: RCM reports financial results for Q1 2018
Mar 06,2018: RCM Technologies releases Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
May 03,2017: RCM Technologies Q1 net income decreases
Mar 01,2017: RCM Technologies reports net loss for Q4
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Key Facts 6
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Key Employees 7
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
RCM Technologies, Inc.-History 10
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Company Statement 11
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Engineering 17
Business Segment: Information Technology 17
Business Segment: Specialty Health Care 17
Geographical Segment: Canada 18
Geographical Segment: Puerto Rico 18
Geographical Segment: Serbia 18
Geographical Segment: The US 18
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 19
RCM Technologies, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Strengths 20
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Weaknesses 21
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Opportunities 22
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Threats 23
RCM Technologies, Inc.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
RCM Technologies, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
May 03, 2017: RCM Technologies Q1 net income decreases 33
Mar 01, 2017: RCM Technologies reports net loss for Q4 34
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Figure
List of Figures
RCM Technologies, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
RCM Technologies, Inc., Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
RCM Technologies, Inc., Key Facts 6
RCM Technologies, Inc., Key Employees 7
RCM Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
RCM Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
RCM Technologies, Inc., History 10
RCM Technologies, Inc., Other Locations 14
RCM Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
RCM Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors 24
RCM Technologies, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
RCM Technologies, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
RCM Technologies, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
RCM Technologies, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
RCM Technologies, Inc., Interim Ratios 30
RCM Technologies, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
RCM Technologies, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Stefanini TechTeam, Inc.
ICF International Inc
Edgewater Technology Inc
Computer Task Group Inc
Analysts International Corporation