Visma AS-Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's Visma AS Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Visma AS since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Visma AS 's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Visma AS . These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Visma AS 's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Visma AS and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Visma AS 's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Visma AS 's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 4
LIST OF TABLES 5
LIST OF FIGURES 5
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 6
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 7
Mergers and Acquisitions-Overview 7
Mergers and Acquisitions-Deal reports 8
CORPORATE VENTURING 78
Corporate Venturing-Deal reports 78
Divestments-Deal reports 80
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 83
Private Equity and Ownership-Overview 83
Private Equity and Ownership-Deal reports 84
Contact Us 93
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 93
Deal Definition and Methodology 95
About MarketLine 102
List of Figures
Figure 1: Visma AS M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Visma AS M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: Visma AS private equity and ownership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: Visma AS private equity and ownership by deal type (2014-YTD2018)
List of Tables
Table 1: Visma AS M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: Visma AS M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Table 3: Visma AS private equity and ownership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 4: Visma AS private equity and ownership activity by deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Single User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY