Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Altice USA, Inc. (Altice USA), a subsidiary of Altice N.V., provides pay television, Wi-Fi hotspot access , broadband, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services for residential and business subscribers. The company offers VoIP-based unlimited local, regional and long-distance calling within the US, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada. It provides data transport, internet access, ethernet, IP-based virtual private networks, and telephony services to enterprise customers and SMB customers. It also provides managed services such as managed Wi-Fi, managed desktop and server backup, hosted telephony services including cloud based SIP-based private branch exchange, and managed collaboration services such as audio and web conferencing. The company offers international news, and hyper-local news specially for communities in New York area. It offers its services under various brands including Optimun, Suddenlink, Lightpath, and News 12 Networks. Altice USA is headquartered in Bethpage, New York, the US.
Altice USA, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: Altice USA releases Q2 2018 results
Jun 20,2018: Altice USA appoints Jean-Charles Nicolas as senior vice president, Altice Mobile
Jan 01,2018: Germans to build 5th solar power plant in Hamedan
Aug 30,2017: Altice USA announces technology executive appointments
Mar 24,2017: Altice USA to close a Bethpage warehouse and cut 98 jobs
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Altice USA, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Altice USA, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Altice USA, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Altice USA, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Altice USA, Inc. - History 9
Altice USA, Inc. - Company Statement 10
Altice USA, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2 - Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Altice USA, Inc. - Business Description 13
Altice USA, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 14
Altice USA, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Altice USA, Inc. - Strengths 15
Altice USA, Inc. - Weaknesses 16
Altice USA, Inc. - Opportunities 17
Altice USA, Inc. - Threats 18
Altice USA, Inc. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 26
Aug 30, 2017: Altice USA announces technology executive appointments 26
Section 5 - Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Altice USA, Inc., Performance Chart (2016 - 2017) 23
Altice USA, Inc., Ratio Charts 25
List Of Table
List of Tables
Altice USA, Inc., Key Facts 5
Altice USA, Inc., Key Employees 6
Altice USA, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Altice USA, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Altice USA, Inc., History 9
Altice USA, Inc., Key Competitors 19
Altice USA, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 20
Altice USA, Inc., Annual Ratios 21
Altice USA, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Altice USA, Inc., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Altice USA, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Verizon Communications Inc
Frontier Communications Corporation
DISH Network Corporation
Charter Communications Inc
Cable One, Inc.