Service Tax Additional
select a format
Recent Viewed Reports
Why Ken Reasearch?
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"
We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!... "Jestin Mathew, Indonesian Trade Promotion Center"
The Report was very interesting and useful for me... "Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
KENCB10 - Avail a discount of 10% and cash back of 10% on all publications. Applicable on all licenses. Not Applicable on Ken Research Publications Limited Time Period Offer T&C apply
• Promo code can be used 1 time per user
Communications and collaboration technologies have proven to be a boon for enterprises, eradicating barriers of time and place and helping employees, distributors, partners, and stakeholders located at dispersed locations and time zones, to collaborate with each other. As communications and collaboration technologies facilitate real-time communications, they are increasingly used in various aspects of businesses such as product development, sales, strategic decision making, and customer support.
- Cloud-based unified communications solutions are expected to have a major impact on the enterprise communications industry, as they are affordable for various types of enterprises and are set to be widely adopted by SMEs worldwide.
- With most developed economies reaching a saturation level, multinational enterprises are shifting their focus to developing countries in the Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions. Consequently, the emerging economies are expected to be the drivers of the communications and collaboration market in the coming years.
- One of the most prominent challenges hindering the widespread adoption of communications and collaboration technologies is the lack of interoperability among UC products and vendors.
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Communications and collaboration analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the communications and collaboration market. The report outlines the evolution of communications and collaboration, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the communications and collaboration market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in communications and collaboration.
This product covers the latest trends in the communications and collaboration market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the communications and collaboration domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the communications and collaboration market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the communications and collaboration market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of communications and collaboration.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the communications and collaboration market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the communications and collaboration market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to communications and collaboration.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the communications and collaboration landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the communications and collaboration segment.
- Comprehend the communications and collaboration vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the communications and collaboration market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the communications and collaboration market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's communications and collaboration requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
2 Technology evolution
2.1 Current technology trends
2.2 Key market drivers and inhibitors
2.2.1 Key market drivers
2.2.2 Key inhibitors
3 Vendor landscape
3.1 Vendor snapshot (the top five vendors)
4 The market opportunity
4.1 The total market opportunity
4.2 Geographic breakdown
4.3 Vertical market breakdown
4.4 Size band breakdown
5 Communications & collaboration investment priorities
6.1 The availability of cost effective UC solutions will drive the communications & collaboration market
7.2 Further reading
7.3 Contact the authors
Figure 1: Key trends impacting the communications & collaboration market
Figure 2: Key market drivers and inhibitors impacting the communications & collaboration market
Figure 3: Market share of the leading vendors in the communications & collaboration market - 2014
Figure 4: Communications & collaboration - global market opportunity forecast
Figure 5: Communications & collaboration - global market opportunity forecast by region
Figure 6: Communications & collaboration - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market (top six verticals only)
Figure 7: Communications & collaboration - global market opportunity forecast by size band
Figure 8: Communications & collaboration - enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Table 1: Market share of the leading vendors in the communications & collaboration market
Table 2: Brief overview of the top five vendors in the communications & collaboration market
Table 3: Communications & collaboration - global market opportunity forecast, USD millions
Table 4: Communications & collaboration - global market opportunity forecast by region, USD millions
Table 5: Communications & collaboration - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market, USD millions...
Table 6: Communications & collaboration - global market opportunity forecast by size band, USD millions..
Table 7: Communications & collaboration - enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Vodafone One Net