DNA Oyj (DNA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
DNA Oyj (DNA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DNA Oyj (DNA) is a provider of telecommunication services. The company primarily operates both mobile networks and fixed telecom networks, offering diverse telecommunication services to consumers and facilitating communication, security and entertainment solutions. DNA is one of the leading cable operators and pay TV providers in Finland. It offer mobile phones and mobile phone subscriptions, mobile and fixed broadband, data security services, TV services, and fixed telephone connections. It also provides communication and data network solutions, including SMS, telecommunication and voice services, and other comprehensive solutions to corporates. DNA is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
DNA Oyj-Key Facts 5
DNA Oyj-Key Employees 6
DNA Oyj-Key Employee Biographies 7
DNA Oyj-Major Products and Services 8
DNA Oyj-History 9
DNA Oyj-Company Statement 10
DNA Oyj-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
DNA Oyj-Business Description 14
Business Segment: Consumer segment 14
Business Segment: Corporate segment 14
Key Stats 14
DNA Oyj-Corporate Strategy 15
DNA Oyj-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
DNA Oyj-Strengths 16
DNA Oyj-Weaknesses 17
DNA Oyj-Opportunities 18
DNA Oyj-Threats 19
DNA Oyj-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Figure
List of Figures
DNA Oyj, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 25
DNA Oyj, Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
DNA Oyj, Key Facts 5
DNA Oyj, Key Employees 6
DNA Oyj, Key Employee Biographies 7
DNA Oyj, Major Products and Services 8
DNA Oyj, History 9
DNA Oyj, Subsidiaries 12
DNA Oyj, Key Competitors 20
DNA Oyj, Ratios based on current share price 21
DNA Oyj, Annual Ratios 22
DNA Oyj, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
DNA Oyj, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
DNA Oyj, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
DNA Oyj, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Telia Finland Oyj
Lounea Palvelut Oy
Alands Mobiltelefon Ab