DTS Corp (9682) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
DTS Corp (9682)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DTS Corp (DTS) provides systems integration and information services. The company's services portfolio comprises consulting, analysis, surveys, design, development and installation, operation, and maintenance of hardware and software. Its clientele include financial, public institutions, communications, distribution, transport and multi-media industries. DTS provides services based on a wide range of technologies including client/server systems, web application systems, infrastructure support systems, control systems, security systems, and wireless local area networks. The company primarily operates in Japan and has operations in China, Vietnam, India and the US. DTS is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
DTS Corp-Key Facts 6
DTS Corp-Key Employees 7
DTS Corp-Major Products and Services 8
DTS Corp-History 9
DTS Corp-Company Statement 10
DTS Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
DTS Corp-Business Description 14
Business Segment: Corporate, Communications and Solutions 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Finance and Public 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Finance and Public Sector 14
Business Segment: Operation BPO 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Regional, Overseas, Etc. 15
Key Stats 15
DTS Corp-Corporate Strategy 16
DTS Corp-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
DTS Corp-Strengths 17
DTS Corp-Weaknesses 18
DTS Corp-Opportunities 19
DTS Corp-Threats 20
DTS Corp-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
DTS Corp, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
DTS Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 26
DTS Corp, Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
DTS Corp, Key Facts 6
DTS Corp, Key Employees 7
DTS Corp, Major Products and Services 8
DTS Corp, History 9
DTS Corp, Other Locations 11
DTS Corp, Subsidiaries 11
DTS Corp, Key Competitors 21
DTS Corp, Ratios based on current share price 22
DTS Corp, Annual Ratios 23
DTS Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
DTS Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
DTS Corp, Interim Ratios 27
DTS Corp, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
DTS Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Tsuzuki Denki Co., Ltd.
NSD Co Ltd
Nihon Unisys Ltd
Net One Systems Co Ltd
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp
Media Five Co.
JBCC Holdings Inc
Japan Process Development Co Ltd
Cross Cat Co Ltd