Wireless Telecommunication Services Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Wireless Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 wireless telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed USD 3,66,522.8 million in 2017 to the global wireless telecommunication services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.8% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of USD 4,08,914.0 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the wireless telecommunication services industry, with market revenues of USD 1,88,982.7 million in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of USD 62,996.5 and USD 22,551.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the wireless telecommunication services industry in the G8 nations with a value of USD 2,12,005.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of USD 67,982.5 and USD 24,738.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 20
Who is the target reader? 20
How to use this report 20
Group of Eight (G8) Wireless Telecommunication Services 21
Industry Outlook 21
Wireless Telecommunication Services in Canada 25
Market Overview 25
Market Data 26
Market Segmentation 28
Market outlook 31
Five forces analysis 33
Macroeconomic indicators 42
Wireless Telecommunication Services in France 44
Market Overview 44
Market Data 46
Market Segmentation 48
Market outlook 51
Five forces analysis 53
Macroeconomic indicators 62
Wireless Telecommunication Services in Germany 64
Market Overview 64
Market Data 66
Market Segmentation 68
Market outlook 71
Five forces analysis 73
Single User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY