Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Guidewire Software Inc (Guidewire) is a provider of software and services for property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry. The company's Guidewire InsurancePlatform provides core applications, digital engagement and data management and analytics services. It offers InsuranceSuite, InsuranceNow, PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, ClaimCenter, Underwriting Management, Rating Management, AppReader, InfoCenter, Client Data Management, DataHub, Live Analytics, Cyence Risk Analytics and Predictive Analytics. The company provides CustomerEngage, ProductEngage, ServiceRepEngage, EnterpriseEngage and VendorEngage digital services. It also offers cloud, implementation, maintenance and professional services. The company serves through direct sales teams in the Americas, Africa, Europe, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Guidewire is headquartered in Foster City, California, the US.
Guidewire Software Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 03,2018: Guidewire Named Risk Modeller of the Year at Reactions London Market Insurance Awards
Jun 14,2018: Two XCelent Policy Administration Awards for Guidewire in EMEA
Jun 06,2018: Guidewire Software reports Q3 fiscal 2018 results
May 02,2018: Guidewire Named One of Highest-Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies to Work For
Apr 03,2018: Guidewire announced winner of Two XCelent Awards for Policy Administration
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Guidewire Software Inc-Key Facts 6
Guidewire Software Inc-Key Employees 7
Guidewire Software Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Guidewire Software Inc-Major Products and Services 10
Guidewire Software Inc-History 11
Guidewire Software Inc-Company Statement 20
Guidewire Software Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 23
Head Office 23
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 23
Section 2-Company Analysis 25
Company Overview 25
Guidewire Software Inc-Business Description 26
Business Segment: License and Other 26
Business Segment: Maintenance 26
Business Segment: Services 26
Geographical Segment: Americas 27
Geographical Segment: APAC 27
Geographical Segment: EMEA 27
Guidewire Software Inc-SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis-Overview 28
Guidewire Software Inc-Strengths 28
Guidewire Software Inc-Weaknesses 29
Guidewire Software Inc-Opportunities 30
Guidewire Software Inc-Threats 31
Guidewire Software Inc-Key Competitors 32
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 34
Performance Chart 37
Financial Performance 37
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 38
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 39
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 40
Jul 03, 2018: Guidewire Named Risk Modeller of the Year at Reactions London Market Insurance Awards 40
Jun 14, 2018: Two XCelent Policy Administration Awards for Guidewire in EMEA 41
Jun 06, 2018: Guidewire Software reports Q3 fiscal 2018 results 42
May 02, 2018: Guidewire Named One of Highest-Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies to Work For 43
Apr 03, 2018: Guidewire announced winner of Two XCelent Awards for Policy Administration 44
Jun 02, 2017: Guidewire Software announces third quarter fiscal 2017 financial results 45
Jun 01, 2017: Guidewire Software reports higher Q3 net loss, provides Q4 guidance 46
Mar 02, 2017: Guidewire Software Q2 net income increases 47
Feb 06, 2017: Guidewire wins three 2016 XCelent Awards 48
Section 5-Appendix 49
Ratio Definitions 49
About GlobalData 53
Contact Us 53
List of Figures
Guidewire Software Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 37
Guidewire Software Inc, Ratio Charts 39
List of Tables
Guidewire Software Inc, Key Facts 6
Guidewire Software Inc, Key Employees 7
Guidewire Software Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Guidewire Software Inc, Major Products and Services 10
Guidewire Software Inc, History 11
Guidewire Software Inc, Other Locations 23
Guidewire Software Inc, Subsidiaries 24
Guidewire Software Inc, Key Competitors 32
Guidewire Software Inc, Ratios based on current share price 33
Guidewire Software Inc, Annual Ratios 34
Guidewire Software Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 35
Guidewire Software Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 36
Guidewire Software Inc, Interim Ratios 38
Currency Codes 49
Capital Market Ratios 49
Equity Ratios 50
Profitability Ratios 50
Cost Ratios 51
Liquidity Ratios 51
Leverage Ratios 52
Efficiency Ratios 52
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Verisk Analytics, Inc.
Towers Watson & Co.
TIA Technology A/S
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
SAS Institute Inc.
Sapiens International Corporation N.V.
Prima Solutions SA
NTT DATA Corporation
International Business Machines Corp
EIS Group Software Limited
eBao Tech Corp
DXC Technology Co
Duck Creek Technologies LLC
Carrier & Technology Solutions, LLC
Guidewire Software Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"