Internet Access in Russia
Internet Access in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia internet access market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The internet access sector consists of the total revenues generated by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) from the provision of narrowband and broadband Internet connections and wireless through both consumer and corporate channels.
- The Russian internet access market had total revenues of USD 16,609.5m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.4% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 111,233.0 thousand subscriptions in 2017.
- This market has experienced strong growth in recent years and this has been driven by the development of infrastructure, giving more residents access to the internet.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the internet access market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the internet access market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia internet access market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia internet access market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia internet access market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russia's internet access market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Market volume forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
ER-Telecom Holding 21
Mobile Telesystems PJSC 22
Macroeconomic Indicators 28
Country data 28
Industry associations 31
Related MarketLine research 31
About MarketLine 32
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia internet access market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia internet access market volume: thousand subscriptions, 2013-17
Figure 3: Russia internet access market category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: Russia internet access market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Russia internet access market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Russia internet access market volume forecast: thousand subscriptions, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the internet access market in Russia, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the internet access market in Russia, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the internet access market in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the internet access market in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the internet access market in Russia, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the internet access market in Russia, 2017
Figure 13: Mobile Telesystems PJSC: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Mobile Telesystems PJSC: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Rostelecom: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Rostelecom: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia internet access market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia internet access market volume: thousand subscriptions, 2013-17
Table 3: Russia internet access market category segmentation: thousand subscriptions, 2017
Table 4: Russia internet access market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Russia internet access market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Russia internet access market volume forecast: thousand subscriptions, 2017-22
Table 7: ER-Telecom Holding: key facts
Table 8: Mobile Telesystems PJSC: key facts
Table 9: Mobile Telesystems PJSC: key financials (USD )
Table 10: Mobile Telesystems PJSC: key financials (RUB)
Table 11: Mobile Telesystems PJSC: key financial ratios
Table 12: Rostelecom: key facts
Table 13: Rostelecom: key financials (USD )
Table 14: Rostelecom: key financials (RUB)
Table 15: Rostelecom: key financial ratios
Table 16: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 17: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Russia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 20: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 21: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"