Internet Access in Singapore
Internet Access in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore internet access market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The internet access sector consists of the total revenues generated by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) from the provision of narrowband and broadband Internet connections and wireless through both consumer and corporate channels.
- The Singaporean internet access market had total revenues of USD 2,299.9m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.7% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 5,249.4 thousand subscriptions in 2017.
- Growth has fluctuated over the last five years, peaking with a strong 13.6% growth in 2017.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the internet access market in Singapore
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the internet access market in Singapore
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore internet access market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Singapore internet access market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Singapore internet access market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Singapore's internet access market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Macroeconomic Indicators 22
Country data 22
Industry associations 25
Related MarketLine research 25
About MarketLine 26
List of Figures
Figure 1: Singapore internet access market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Singapore internet access market volume: thousand subscriptions, 2013-17
Figure 3: Singapore internet access market category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: Singapore internet access market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Singapore internet access market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Singapore internet access market volume forecast: thousand subscriptions, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the internet access market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the internet access market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the internet access market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the internet access market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the internet access market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the internet access market in Singapore, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Singapore internet access market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Singapore internet access market volume: thousand subscriptions, 2013-17
Table 3: Singapore internet access market category segmentation: thousand subscriptions, 2017
Table 4: Singapore internet access market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Singapore internet access market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Singapore internet access market volume forecast: thousand subscriptions, 2017-22
Table 7: Singapore size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 8: Singapore gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 9: Singapore gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 10: Singapore inflation, 2013-17
Table 11: Singapore consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 12: Singapore exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"