KDDI Corporation (9433) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
KDDI Corporation (9433)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KDDI Corporation (KDDI) is a provider of an integrated telecommunications services. The company offers mobile and fixed-line broadband services, mobile communication and fixed line communications under au brand. Its fixed line communication services include FTTH services and CATV services. Information and communication technology (ICT) solutions include fixed mobile convergence networks, data centers, cloud/SaaS, IT outsourcing application and security. The company also offers communication devices, such as mobile handsets, fixed-line communications, internet, telephone and video channel services. It caters mobile and fixed-line communications and data centers to corporate customers. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in Americas; Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia, and Oceania. KDDI is headquartered in Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
KDDI Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 11,2018: "TRIBRID Project" Registered as a JCM Project in Indonesia
May 10,2018: Kddi Financial posts financial results for fiscal year ended March 2018
Mar 01,2018: KDDI Supports Sierra Wireless AirPrime HL78 Low-Power Wide-Area Module for LTE-M IoT Applications in Japan
Aug 01,2017: KDDI announced the financial results for the first quarter of the fiscal year ending March 2018
Aug 01,2017: KDDI reports higher Q1 profit, provides annual outlook
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
KDDI Corporation-Key Facts 6
KDDI Corporation-Key Employees 7
KDDI Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 9
KDDI Corporation-Major Products and Services 10
KDDI Corporation-History 11
KDDI Corporation-Company Statement 17
KDDI Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
KDDI Corporation-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Business Services 21
Business Segment: Business Services segment 21
Business Segment: Personal Segment 21
Business Segment: The Global Services segment 21
Business Segment: The Value Services segment 22
KDDI Corporation-Corporate Strategy 23
KDDI Corporation-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
KDDI Corporation-Strengths 24
KDDI Corporation-Weaknesses 25
KDDI Corporation-Opportunities 26
KDDI Corporation-Threats 27
KDDI Corporation-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 36
Jul 11, 2018: "TRIBRID Project" Registered as a JCM Project in Indonesia 36
Mar 01, 2018: KDDI Supports Sierra Wireless AirPrime HL78 Low-Power Wide-Area Module for LTE-M IoT Applications in Japan 37
Aug 01, 2017: KDDI announced the financial results for the first quarter of the fiscal year ending March 2018 38
Aug 01, 2017: KDDI reports higher Q1 profit, provides annual outlook 39
Aug 01, 2017: KDDI: Financial results for the first quarter of the fiscal year ending March 2018 40
May 12, 2017: KDDI: Financial results for the fiscal year ended March 2017 41
Feb 02, 2017: KDDI reports higher Q3 profit, provides annual outlook 42
Section 5-Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List Of Figure
List of Figures
KDDI Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 33
KDDI Corporation, Ratio Charts 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
KDDI Corporation, Key Facts 6
KDDI Corporation, Key Employees 7
KDDI Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
KDDI Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
KDDI Corporation, History 11
KDDI Corporation, Other Locations 18
KDDI Corporation, Subsidiaries 18
KDDI Corporation, Key Competitors 28
KDDI Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 29
KDDI Corporation, Annual Ratios 30
KDDI Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
KDDI Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
KDDI Corporation, Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
KDDI Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Vodafone Group Plc
SoftBank Group Corp
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp