ForeSights: Voice-Activated Shopping-Shopping that utilizes voice-recognition technology
Voice-activated shopping uses voice queries to shop for products or services on a freestanding device like a smart speaker, digital voice assistant, or smartphone.
Voice-activated shopping takes internet shopping to a higher level by using voice-recognition software embedded in devices like smart speakers, digital voice assistants, or smartphones to shop for products. These devices use the consumer's voice to execute a search for a product or service with no physical interaction with a keyboard, mouse, or screen needed.
- Voice-activated shopping is powered by technology that enables the consumer to shop for products or services just by talking.
- Devices that enable voice-activated shopping include smart speakers (also referred to as digital voice assistants) and smartphones.
- Voice-activated shopping removes friction from the current online shopping process since no typing or tapping is necessary to "shop".
- Voice-activated shopping tends to be "winner take all" because search results tend to focus on one or two options instead of an entire list.
- Supermarket shopping is still dominated by brick-and-mortar stores; voice-activated shopping may chip away at that dominance.
- Screen size (too small) and ease-of-use are barriers keeping consumers from embracing online shopping; voice-activated shopping solves both issues.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Pew Research Center
Moet Hennessy USA
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"