Luxury Goods Retailing in the Americas, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
The Luxury Goods Retailing in the Americas, 2017-2022, report published by GlobalData provides analysis of current and forecast market data for luxury goods retail sales in different product categories across the Americas.
The luxury market in the Americas is seeing consistent growth, supported by a favorable economic scenario and rising tourism. The Americas grew at 3.5% CAGR during 2012-2017 and is projected to grow at 4.0% CAGR during 2017-2022. The US is the undisputed leader of the luxury market in the region, accounting for 92.1% market share; however, growth is driven by emerging markets such as Canada, Peru, Colombia, and Mexico. The growing influence of social media has created awareness about brands while the improved purchasing power in these economies makes them attractive destinations for international luxury markets.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2022 by country and 12 categories, including clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, personal care, communication equipment, stationery, tobacco, and others
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors
- Luxury goods retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Luxury goods channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates in Americas
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major Luxury goods operators and their Luxury goods sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
- Luxury goods retail sales in the Americas to reach US$144 billion by 2022
- Latin American economies and Canada are driving growth in the luxury market
- Clothing is the largest product category in luxury sales in the Americas
- Communications equipment is projected to grow the fastest during 2017-2022.
Reasons to buy
Get immediate access to -
- Reliable Luxury goods retail sales data in Americas for 2017 with forecasts for 2022 with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of Luxury goods retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories and develop growth plans
- Learn from Luxury goods retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the Luxury goods retail landscape
- Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major Luxury goods retailers, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each.
Table of Contents
Mergers & Acquisitions
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
LVMHRalph Lauren CorporationMichael Kors Holdings Ltd.Kering S.A.Compagnie FinanciereRichemont SABurberry Group PLCTiffany & Co.Hermes International S.A.Prada S.p.A.Tods S.p.A.
Americas, retail, retail innovation, luxury retail, luxury goods, market dynamics, innovative retailers, biggest & fastest growing markets, International arrivals, major luxury brands, market share, revenue, outlook, recent key events, clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, furniture, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, personal care, communication equipment, stationery, tobacco, travel, tourism, arrivals
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"