Luxury Goods Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
The Luxury Goods Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2017-2022, report published by GlobalData provides analysis of current and forecast market data for luxury goods retail sales in different product categories across Asia-Pacific.
Considerable decline in the sales in major APAC luxury markets including Japan, Hong Kong, and Malaysia led to a minimal growth in the overall APAC luxury market over the past five years. Regional luxury sales registered a CAGR of 1.2% during the period 2012-2017 to reach US$98.5 billion in 2017, from US$92.8 billion in 2012. However, sales are forecast to grow at a healthy CAGR of 6.1% during 2017-2022 to reach US$132.6 billion by 2022 on the back of recovering sales in the Japan, Malaysia, and Hong Kong markets, coupled with considerable growth in the Chinese market, which is forecast to surpass Japan to become the largest luxury market in the region.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2022 by country and 12 categories, including clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, personal care, communication equipment, stationery, tobacco, and others
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors
- Luxury goods retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Luxury goods channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major Luxury goods operators and their Luxury goods sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
- As growth speeds up the APAC luxury market will reach US$132.6 billion by 2022
- China set to overtake Japan as the largest APAC luxury market by 2022
- Counterfeit market still poses a threat to luxury sales growth
- Online channel is gaining popularity in the region for luxury sales.
Reasons to buy
Get immediate access to -
- Reliable Luxury goods retail sales data in Asia-Pacific for 2017 with forecasts for 2022 with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of Luxury goods retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories and develop growth plans
- Learn from Luxury goods retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the Luxury goods retail landscape
- Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major Luxury goods retailers, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each.
Table of Contents
Mergers & Acquisitions
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
LVMH Ralph Lauren Corporation Michael Kors Holdings Ltd. Kering S.A. Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA Burberry Group PLC Tiffany & Co. Hermes International S.A. Prada S.p.A. Tods S.p.A.
Asia-Pacific, retail, retail innovation, luxury retail, luxury goods, market dynamics, innovative retailers, biggest & fastest growing markets, International arrivals, major luxury brands, market share, revenue, outlook, recent key events, clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, furniture, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, personal care, communication equipment, stationery, tobacco, travel, tourism, arrivals
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"