Air Freight in India
Air Freight in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Indian air freight sector had total revenues of USD1,141.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The international segment had the highest volume in the Indian air freight sector in 2017, with total sales of 1,449.1 million FTK, equivalent to 73.8% of the sector's overall volume.
- The Indian air freight sector should continue growing at patterns witnessed in 2017 as improving macroeconomic conditions boost demand for air freight. Further India is also building many new airports to accommodate growing demand, which will boost the sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the India air freight market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the India air freight market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up India's air freight market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 23
Air India Ltd. 23
Blue Dart Express Limited 26
Quikjet Cargo Airlines Pvt Ltd 29
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Figures
Figure 1: India air freight sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: India air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2013-17
Figure 3: India air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: India air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: India air freight sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: India air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in India, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in India, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in India, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in India, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in India, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in India, 2017
Figure 13: Air India Ltd.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Air India Ltd.: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Blue Dart Express Limited: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Blue Dart Express Limited: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: India air freight sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: India air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2013-17
Table 3: India air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2017
Table 4: India air freight sector geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: India air freight sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: India air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2017-22
Table 7: Air India Ltd.: key facts
Table 8: Air India Ltd.: key financials (USD)
Table 9: Air India Ltd.: key financials (Rs.)
Table 10: Air India Ltd.: key financial ratios
Table 11: Blue Dart Express Limited: key facts
Table 12: Blue Dart Express Limited: key financials (USD)
Table 13: Blue Dart Express Limited: key financials (Rs.)
Table 14: Blue Dart Express Limited: key financial ratios
Table 15: Quikjet Cargo Airlines Pvt Ltd: key facts
Table 16: India size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 17: India gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: India gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: India inflation, 2013-17
Table 20: India consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 21: India exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Air India Ltd.
Blue Dart Express Limited
Quikjet Cargo Airlines Pvt Ltd
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"