Air Freight in Mexico
Air Freight in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Mexican air freight sector had total revenues of USD556.3m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 801.3 million FTK in 2017.
- The Mexican air freight sector will continue to grow at a strong pace overall in the coming years as potential new trades including the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership will boost the country's exports and imports in the coming years. This will increase demand for air freight.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Mexico air freight market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Mexico air freight market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Mexico's air freight market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 24
ABC Aerolineas, SA de CV 24
Aerovias de Mexico, SA de CV 25
LATAM Airlines Group S.A. 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Mexico air freight sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Mexico air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2013-17
Figure 3: Mexico air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: Mexico air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Mexico air freight sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Mexico air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in Mexico, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in Mexico, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in Mexico, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in Mexico, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in Mexico, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in Mexico, 2017
Figure 13: LATAM Airlines Group S.A.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: LATAM Airlines Group S.A.: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Mexico air freight sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Mexico air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2013-17
Table 3: Mexico air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2017
Table 4: Mexico air freight sector geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Mexico air freight sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Mexico air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2017-22
Table 7: ABC Aerolineas, SA de CV: key facts
Table 8: Aerovias de Mexico, SA de CV: key facts
Table 9: LATAM Airlines Group S.A.: key facts
Table 10: LATAM Airlines Group S.A.: key financials (USD)
Table 11: LATAM Airlines Group S.A.: key financial ratios
Table 12: Mexico size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 13: Mexico gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Mexico gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Mexico inflation, 2013-17
Table 16: Mexico consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 17: Mexico exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
ABC Aerolineas, SA de CV
Aerovias de Mexico, SA de CV
LATAM Airlines Group S.A.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"