Cuba: In-depth PEST Insights
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Cuba: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Cuba provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Cuba, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Cuba's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Cuba through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Cuba through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Cuba through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Cuba through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Cuba in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Cuba perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Cuba perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Cuba perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments January 2017-May 2018 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographical location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Structure of government 12
Key policies 13
Foreign and defense policies 13
Governance indicators 14
Economic Landscape 16
Structure and policies 17
Financial system 17
GDP and growth rate 18
GDP composition by sector 19
Fiscal situation 22
Monetary situation 23
Key monetary indicators 23
Social Landscape 26
Demographic composition 26
Religious composition 27
Technological Landscape 29
Structure and policies 29
Opportunity sectors 29
Ask the analyst 31
About MarketLine 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Cuba 9
Figure 2: Cuba-Key Political Events Timeline 11
Figure 3: Cuba-Key Political Figures, 2018 12
Figure 4: Cuba-Evolution of GDP Growth (%), 2007-2017 17
Figure 5: Cuba-GDP and GDP Growth Rate (Constant Prices), 2012-2022f 18
Figure 6: Cuba-GDP by Sector (%), 2016 19
Figure 7: Cuba-Agricultural Output (CUP Billion), 2011-2016 20
Figure 8: Cuba-Industrial Output (CUP Billion), 2011-2016 21
Figure 9: Cuba-Services Output (CUP Billion), 2011-2016 22
Figure 10: Cuba-Total Trade (USD Billion), 2012-2016 23
Figure 11: Cuba-Consumer Price Index and Index-Based Inflation (%), 2012-2022f 24
Figure 12: Cuba-Unemployment (Thousands / %), 2012-2022f 25
Figure 13: Cuba-Expenditure on Healthcare (USD Billion), 2010-2016 28
Figure 14: Cuba-Internet Users and Penetration (Million / %), 2012-2016 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Cuba-Key Facts, 2018 8
Table 2: Cuba-Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2017 27
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company