Kyrgyzstan: In-depth PEST Insights
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Kyrgyzstan: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Kyrgyzstan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Kyrgyzstan, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Kyrgyzstan's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Kyrgyzstan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Kyrgyzstan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Kyrgyzstan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Kyrgyzstan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Kyrgyzstan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Kyrgyzstan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Kyrgyzstan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Kyrgyzstan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments January 2017-May 2018 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographic location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Key political parties 13
Composition of government 14
Structure of the government 14
Key policies 14
Governance indicators 15
Economic Landscape 17
Structure and policies 19
Financial system 19
GDP and growth rate 19
Fiscal situation 24
International investment position 25
Monetary situation 25
Social Landscape 28
Structure and policies 28
Demographic composition 28
Income distribution 31
Technological Landscape 32
Structure and policy 32
Telecommunications and Internet 32
Ask the analyst 34
About MarketLine 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Kyrgyzstan 9
Figure 2: Kyrgyzstan-key political events timeline 12
Figure 3: Kyrgyzstan-key political figures 13
Figure 4: Composition of Parliament after 2015 elections 14
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Kyrgyzstan, 2005-16 19
Figure 6: GDP and GDP growth rate of Kyrgyzstan (constant prices), 2012-22f 20
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Kyrgyzstan, 2016 21
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Kyrgyzstan, 2010-16 22
Figure 9: Industrial output in Kyrgyzstan, 2010-16 23
Figure 10: Services output in Kyrgyzstan, 2011-16 24
Figure 11: Kyrgyzstan's external trade, 2012-16 25
Figure 12: Inflation in Kyrgyzstan, 2012-22f 26
Figure 13: Unemployment in Kyrgyzstan, 2012-22f 27
Figure 14: Major religions in Kyrgyzstan 30
Figure 15: Health expenditure, 2011-17 31
Figure 16: Internet user and penetration, 2011-16 33
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Kyrgyzstan-key facts 8
Table 2: Kyrgyzstan-Population by Age (as a Percentage of the total Population), 2017 29
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company