Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Estonia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Estonia-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Estonia-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Estonian insurance industry, and a comparison of the Estonian insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, gross claims, claims ratio, penetration, and density during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Estonian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Estonian insurance industry.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Estonian insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Estonian economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
- Details of the competitive landscape.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Estonia.
- It provides historical values for the Estonian insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Estonian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Estonian insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Estonian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Premium Trend, Policies and Penetration
Premium, Policies and Density
Premium and Profitability
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Personal Accident and Health
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
General insurance Economy and demographics Regional position Foreign Direct Investment Country Risk Investment Opportunities Government Initiatives Motor insurance Property insurance Liability insurance Marine insurance Aviation insurance Transit insurance Distribution channels Agencies Insurance brokers Direct marketing Competitive Landscape Legislation Compulsory insurance Life insurance Retail life insurance Commercial life insurance Bancassurance Brokers E-commerce Reinsurance Premium Ceded Premium Retained Cession Rates Reinsurance brokers Competitive Landscape Legislation Supervision and control Non-admitted insurance
SWEDBANK Life Insurance SE
If P&C Insurance AS
Seesam Insurance AS